Saturday, June 22, 2013

SYTYCD Never Disappoints.

What this show brings to my life
1. Gives me something to look forward to EVERY week. 
2. It gives me chills
3. Makes me yell at my TV in excitement, saying "WOW," "AHH... Did you see that?!?"
4. Induces the need to dance around my house, blast music, and look up dance classes to take!
5. I kill my stupid muscles trying to stretch... (Because no way can I be a professional dancer ;) if I can't stick my long legs straight up in the air)
6. Makes me smile and brings joy to my life
7. Inspires me to find something that I am as passionate about as these dancers and Just Do It!


This dance is PHENOMENAL! I think that Barney and I have watched it like 10 times already. So damn cool. I can't get this song and this choreo out of my head




 And nobody can deny how friggin cool this dance is.



I don't think that it would matter how long I trained... I could NEVER do this. They are truly amazing! Both times that they animate the sound of cocking a pistol are my favorite.