Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Ems


I miss her everyday. I wish that she was here for me to call or leave her a cheesy voice mail with my sing song Birthday jingle in it... But, I can't... Acceptance is a heartless and horrible Bitch that I would love to kick around a bit...


But all I can say tonight... Is Happy 25th Birthday my Beautiful Friend. 

In the group dedicated to remembering Emily... Her dad posted this today...

June 23, 1988 ~ September 23, 2011

One of Emily's favorite passages:

"Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean He no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? ... No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:35, 37-39

In the margin she wrote, "i am loved. always. forever."
I love this... I immediately grabbed my set of scriptures and highlighted this... Writing "I am loved. always. forever" in my own margin, along with today's date and your name. 
Ems... I can't say enough how much I miss you... How much I wish that you were here. But I know that you are resting with the angels... Right where you belong if you can't be here with us. You have such a good and pure heart. I know that you are celebrating with the angels today. 

I will continue to fight in your honor.

I know you are with me...
Always.... Forever....