Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Discharge to Me



the culprit

So.... I have been free for less than a day from the reigns of Le Mansion.... and I'm went to see my doctor,and on the way home... this little culprit tire decided that it wanted to explode on the freeway and cause me to lose control of my steering and hit the enbankment going about 75. I spun around several times, continuing to hit the wall until I finally came to a stop.

The very nice SLC police came; along with Mr. Firemen, Mr. motorcycle cop and Mr. Ambulance...
I had a very nice panic attack, and so my chief complaint was my anxiety.... to which I had NO Ativan to take, because Le Mansion didn't trust me to leave with any.... So I told them that I didn't need to go to the hospital.

Bye Bye Keanu
I finally had a chance to look at my beloved car when I left the ambulance and walked towards the cop car where I was given a citation for "failure to stay in one lane." ... Are You Kidding Me? Failure to stay in one lane??? well Duh... My tire just blew up.. and now I have to play a damn ticket.

Anywho.. I didn't notice that my head and neck where hurting until I had a chance to calm down.. I called my roomie to come and pick me up, to which she told me that if I was feeling any pain at all, I should be at the ER. So, I called Day Patient and told them that I was in an accident, that I needed to go to the ER and that I wouldn't be back on time from my pass. They told W and she called me, making sure that I am okay.

Ugh. The ER was as lame as it was every time that i go there.. (bah. I hate hospitals). The nursegave me 2 big ass shots in my leg for pain and muscle relaxation. But she gave them to me on my leg... and WAY too low on my quad muscle, so now I have 2 huge bruised and swollen welts on my leg. Thank you Genivieve RN... I had a CT scan done. Showing that, yes, I do still have a brain, but, I have a stupid damn concussion and my entire body hurts.

mostly I am tired and mourning the loss of my beautiful car.

Welcome Home Stephanie
Welcome Home...