Thursday, April 29, 2010

Milk Carton

I know that I have gone "Missing" for a while...
Hopefully my picture on the Milk Carton (preferably vanilla soy) reminded you what I looked like.

I don't know if I am actually coming back to the world of blogging fully yet. But, I know that this disappearing act isn't working..

Here is my Mini-update... Things are busy, especially in that marvelous brain of mine. Actually expressing and showing emotions is SO new to me, so I'm still trying to find the ground after a sesh with Timmy these past few weeks. Not that all tears are "bad," or that finding myself distrught is counterproductive...
I am fortunately and unfortunately realising that this is all this drated emotion schtuff is important to do. The small ounces of pain I am "allowing" to come out have rocked the bod physically, proving right all of those people who told me that being the stone cold rock was horrible for me physically.
It seems like a "duh" moment, but No-friggin-woonder-my-body-has-been-refusing-to-work-for-me...
"Duh Stephanie"
They are just sucking me dry.

I also am missing my family... all of them.
Weird! (Esp. to those who actually know me).
That's definately a new one. I am getting more and more excited to take my road trip at the start of June back to Cali to celebrate my JBubby's 5th Birthday with him.
He called to ask me personally to "please come home and squeeze me."
I won't miss it for the world.

This post is random and plotless. I'll jumble more stuff around and come up with something more readable soon.