Friday, March 26, 2010

741.69 Miles Apart

Last night I went to bed happy, curled up warm with a great book after a decent day,
and a juicy episode of Sober House with Dr. Drew! Love
I remember thinking that "THIS is the best way to end a Thursday"...
until I saw this.
This morning I woke up to the sun (that soon turned into DUMPING snow) and my smiled while sipping my amazing coffee on my way to work.
I was more than pretty pleased with the way it was looking.
I worked a double today and got home and saw what I actually missed this morning.

This precious Sleeping Princess
and this handsome Snoozing Prince

Who both greatly needed their Royal Sleep as they got to play on their new swing set today.

All in all, today was a pretty good day,
but I got to have an unexpected glimpse of even more joy that I am missing out on.