Sunday, February 21, 2010

Caught Me

I saw this today on this week's Post Secret,

and the only thing my oh-so-intellectual brain could think was "wow... wow..."
I don't often go all preachy-spiritual, but looking at it again now, I can't help but say that there is NO way that Heavenly Father didn't have a hand in crossing these two strangers in order to bring them comfort and relief.

I guess it blew me away because I have had this "oh-my-gosh-you-too?" feeling before.
I also can give the name of more than one person that I know without a doubt that I was supposed to meet and connect at that exact time so we could share that leg of our "life race" on the same team. And I cannot give enough gratitude in the world for them. Not surprising that most of those people are the few on the planet I let read these private blog posts of mine.
So maybe this is a shoutout to you all.

Perhaps its because of where I am in my life, and I'm not making any one person more important... but I want my dearest "D-twin" to know and hear that I know this to be true of us. I cannot fathom a way for me to ever open up about my sadness, madness and all that lies in the middle when it comes to grief, had I not connected with you. We were meant to fight on the same team of the race at the same time.