Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We meet again

I am getting ready to head out to work, so this won't be long.... but I HAVE to update later..

Saw Care Bear this morning... twas good. a tad humorous watching her try to be both my therapist and dietician while Lena is away...

Saw Timmy this afternoon. We got SO MUCH cleared up. I don't know if I have EVER, in my 2+ years in therapy with her have been that honest in that room. I was worried that by meeting with her today that I was going to have to deal with wanting to leave therapy with Care Bear to go back to her.
Oddly enough, I didn't. Sign of maturity? Growth?
I left feeling so glad that I finally got to tell her that the way everything went down with Le Mansion was not okay and incredibly hard, that I felt that she left me.
It was nice to see a more serious side of her too. She leveled right back with me, was just as honest (with both her words and emotions)... I got my Timmy back

Still so much stirring in da brain... more later... but.. surprisingly good feeling.