Sunday, December 20, 2009

Foggy Driving

I have a "new friend" and I cannot really wrap my head around all that I think about it.
I don't know that I have ever been able to click that quickly with anyone else. I am very private so it usually takes some time to figure out whether we'd actually get along. But we just met, chatted a teeny bit and however possible, just absolutely GET each other.
It is strange to simultaneously want to spend a bunch of time talking, getting to know each other AND want to run miles away at the same time.

I'm nervous that I am just going to be this shiny new toy; fun to get to know, and then easy to forget once that process is over. I'm afraid to put myself out there with her just in case she hears about what's going on with me and my craziness and then decides that befriending me was the wrong choice.

I hope not. Because hanging out tonight just felt right and like we really could be a true support for each other. I guess that as we have similar humor, she can at least be entertained by the sheer randomness I exude.
But, should I happen to be the Tickle Me Elmo for her;
giggle it up because my red fuzzy belly wont be in stores forever.