Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harmon Humor

Now.. I know that I continuously shock the world with my high levels of maturity; and this post shall not leave said reputaion tainted... so never fear.
Picture this... me.. tonight... work... food running..
(got the picture yet?)...
good... you may now continue..

So there I was, minding my own business, taking some plates to a table, and as I was getting close... 
I recognized it... the straight blonde hair... I realized that I was bringing food to my least fave therapist from Le Mansion... 
My heart took a little skip and I thought... "I have to have someone else take this.... I don't want to do that..."
but...
then my mature side kicked in and met up with my sick twisted sense of humor, and I thought...   
'hey.. she can't say how she knows me... and I find it more than a tad funny that I am bringing you food, I have completely changed since the last time you saw me, and now I'm in a tie and shoelaces...'

She definately recognized me and her smile more than communicated the "Hey-I-know-you-can't-say-that-I-do-trying-to-remain-normal" point.... I just set her food down and smiled back; asked if she or her husband needed anything else and twirled back to the line... 
feeling unusually giddy... 
like I'd just scribbled crayons on the wall or something childish like that..
I don't really like this woman... or I don't like how she was the only person to get in my way of Phase 3 and Transitional... She crushed me and now I have a toddler-esque grudge.. 
SO THERE (tongue sticking out and all)
I then would randomly walk through that area every so often taking someone elses dinner to them; just to give the yes-you-still-can't-say-we-aren't-strangers-and-here's-another-reminder.... 
I told you... I'm mature...
I had been wondering who was going to be the first staff I was going to see at the restaurant...
If this is what its going to be like every time... work is taking on a whole new level of fun...