Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Like a Triple

This time the lack of sleep is not my fault.
Fiddling on the comp, Max (GM at work) deleted next weeks schedule that took Stace and I over 2 hours to finish the first time.
It HAS to be posted before the managers leave after the Fri. shift; Stacey is out of town; so after I closed my section at 12:45am,
I wrote the schedule... again.
It is admittedly harder to be sympathetic to the needs of 154 servers at 3 AM...
I always want to be fair, so I hope there isn't too much whining.
anywho... I have to be awake again in less than 2 hours as I am running the New Hire Server Orientation class-er-roonie at 8.
Hope those kids weren't wanting to learn anything today...
just kidding...
kind of.

School bell will ring around 2 and my 2nd shift starts at 4:30.Sat.night server...
and again I'm closing..
Its going to be interesting...
I would already be in bed if my darned uniform was safely in the dryer so
all I have to do is iron in the morning.
24 minutes and counting.
meh...